🤖 A point-and-click AI platformer: Build solar stations, connect power, avoid meteors!
1. First, hold A, then click on a different station site to build a **solar station**.
2. Then, hold A, and click on the **power-line** buttons for your new solar station and the command center.
3. Don't build a **second bot** until you have a couple connected solar stations!
(Sorry I didn't get around to adding better in-game indicators!)
- Mouse and keyboard.
- A/S/D/Q/W/E to select a bot.
- Left-click on a platform to move the bot.
- Left-click a station button to do that command.
- Right-click to cancel a command.
💿 Software used
- Godot: Game engine.
- Aseprite: Pixel-art image editor.
- Bfxr: Sound effects editor.
- DefleMask: Chiptune music tracker.
- Surfacer: Framework for procedural path-finding across 2D platforms.
- Scaffolder: Framework for general app and UI infrastructure.
- SurfaceTiler: Framework for "next-level" autotiling.
📺 I livestreamed the development on Twitch!
|Release date||Apr 03, 2022|
|Tags||2D, artificial-intelligence, chiptune, Ludum Dare 50, Pixel Art, Point & Click, Robots, Space|
|Code license||MIT License|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Zero v1.0 Universal|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.